Thursday, June 14, 2012

Science Fiction


Movies and television shows have always been important to me.  It was one of few things that my dad and I have always been able to talk about and bond over.  I have a strange family, our “family time” consisted of sitting around the big screen tv in the basement and watching a show we all enjoyed.

The TV shows that my family always sat down to watch together included:


Notice a theme yet? 

I am a closet nerd.  I have been told on multiple occasions that I don’t come across as being super nerdy or geeky.  As far as I can tell, I come across as the type of person who enjoys watching The Bachelor and Bachelorette.  To clear up any confusion, I have only seen one episode of each show.  I do not understand how someone could ever think they would find the love of their life on one of those shows.  It’s not logical.  I digress.

Science fiction shows are a lot of fun for me.  Out of the 5 members of my immediate family, my father and I are the only ones who actually love watching science fiction shows.  My sisters only watch those types of shows during “family time,” that’s not the case for me.
Stargate SG-1 cast. Seasons 1-8.


Stargate SG-1 cast. Seasons 9 & 10.

Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis Casts.

I’m currently working my way through the entire series of Stargate SG-1.  They finally put all 10 seasons of the show on Netflix.  I’ve made it all the way through season 9.  Once I finish the rest of the episodes, hopefully by the end of the month, I’ll move on to the 5 seasons of the spin-off series: Stargate Atlantis.


No comments:

Post a Comment